Re: Update php Missing: [SECURITY] Fedora 7 Update: php-5.2.4-1.fc7

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 16:19 +0200, Dario Lesca wrote:
> It is corrected that only 2 mirror (rsync) are up to date in therefore
> many (9) days?

Correct?  Hmm, I can't answer that.  Is that common, I'd say yes.

Unfortunately, things are not as organised as we'd hope them to be.
Some mirrors take an age before they're updated.  Remember that some of
them carry many gigabytes of various Linux distros, not to mention other
software.  They may have to be cautious with their bandwidth.

My ISP has a local mirror, but I don't think they have any of the
updates since the first lot were released.  It's ages since I checked,
but they were certainly months behind.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.5-76.fc7 i686 i386