Re: Scribus scripts

	Hi Todd,

		I just checked out your bug report, and I noticed that
you didn't indicate which platforms were affected. I certainly know you
have it typed in, but there is a drop down selection for "Platform" as
well, and it is currently set to "ALL". Could you please change that? I
tried, and it wouldn't let me. Thank you,

			-Davdi Chipman