Thank You list

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sun Sep 30 12:41:55 UTC 2007

Around 12:59pm on Sunday, September 30, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

>    Now F7 is working well and we are awaiting the arrival of F8 and
> this whole thing will start over again, Now there are 20 messages a day.
> When F8 is available it will jump to 100 messages a day.

There are a lot more than 20 messages a day.  There were about 30 in the
last 10 hours or so, and the weekned is always much quieter than the
weekend.

Checking on the archives there were 182 messages on the 27th September.

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 13:34:13 up 23:30,  2 users,  load average: 0.35, 0.10, 0.02