USB-based personal video recorder?

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Wed Apr 9 20:01:56 UTC 2008

Robert,

I can't help but wonder why you have a signature that claims "Linux
Consulting" but are afraid to install MythTV or any of it's derivatives.
Yet in this post you want to jump right into Fedora 9 Beta?, IMO, your
are lacking direction and whoever recommenced XawTV  or TvTime for you
in the first place were so on the money!

Albert.