Matlab installation Error in fedora 8

osama mahdi osama.mahdi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:06:23 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I have fedora 8 x86_64 in my laptop, I tried to install Matlab, which
consist of three CDs, first I inserted CD1 and run the install script and
everything goes very well, then the installer asked for CD2, the problem is
that I could not eject the CD drive to insert CD2 instead of Cd1, the system
keep saying it is busy, I believe the installer locked it, how can I solve
this problem please?

I reported this problem before, and thanks for all guys who replied but
unfortunately nothing  solve this problem

Thanks