Samba won't dance [Solved - sort of]

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:01:42 UTC 2008

On Saturday 19 April 2008 06:30:38 Claude Jones wrote:
> I've also used Shorewall which was capable enough - just preferred the
> other two

Are there any problems installing shorewall when iptables have already been
set up by system-config-firewall?  I installed shorewall a long time ago, and
seem to remember that I had to jump through a few hoops to disable previous
settings before shorewall would work.  It did work, though, perfectly once I
got to that point.

Anne