ADSL + NAT

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Sun Apr 20 10:09:22 UTC 2008

Miles Brennan wrote:

Hello,

I just visit the link :
http://www.brennan.id.au/05-Broadband_Connectivity.html

For the PPPoE Configuration <#top>, how to setup the following function ?
1, All of Clients and Server connect to the internet by auto ( dialup
with ADSL ) ?
2, If there is no any request, the connection will be lost ( disconnect
) after 30 mins , or it will re-connect ( re-dialup again auto )...

Thank for your help !

Edward.