Lost fc7 boot loader:

Vincent Onelli vonelli at optonline.net
Tue Apr 29 18:59:10 UTC 2008

Hi,
Is there any way to restore the boot loader? I made dome error, reinstalled the windows XP without first back up all the data in fedora.
I have an HP Pavilion zv6000 with AMD athlon 64, 80 GB and 1GB of memory dual boot with windows and Fedora 7 (fc8 will not install in this computer, I also posted this problem but I did not get any answer) the HD is partition at 40GB each. I try to restore using fc7 original disk used for installation but it does not restore the boot loader.
I will greately appresciate some help if there is a way.
Thank you in advance