firefox bookmarks and highlighting messed up

Mick M. off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 06:04:27 UTC 2008

Hi;
 as a normal user FireFox is being weird.
My bookmarks are setup so that my folders are at the top.

I import my bookmarks as a file.
Works great.
I exit and restart FF, my bookmark folders are gone.
They are actually very very skinny and not labeled.
If I put a "New Seperator" above the "personal toolbar folder", they
come back.
Then the cycle repeats.

Also when I visit a page the links are not colored after I visit them.
I have checked preferences->-content-colors and nothing makes a
difference.

[mick at localhost ~]$ su -
Password:
[root at localhost ~]# rpm -qa firefox*
firefox-devel-2.0.0.13
-1.fc8
firefox-2.0.0.13-1.fc8
[root at localhost ~]# uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.24.3-50.fc8 #1 SMP Thu Mar 20 14:47:10
EDT 2008 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
[root at localhost ~]#

Any help appreciated.

Mick M.