where can i find the default keyrings???

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:19:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 9:09 AM, max bianco <maximilianbianco at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:45 AM, Danny Strube (danny) <
> no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org> wrote:
>
> > hi everybody,
> > every time when I want to check my emails with evolution,
> > than 1. it asks me the normal password that I entered, and 2. it asks me
> > for the default keyring password, but i don't know that default keyring
> > password.
> > what can I do and where can i make/change the keyring passwords?
> > please need your help.
> > danny :-)
> >

> Make sure you have the keyring manager installed. It can be found under
System>Preferences>System>Keyring Manager(on F8) from here you should be
able to delete the keyring if you want . I had a similar issue recently and
i had to delete the old keyring. Once you delete the old keyring it should
basically start over for you. Ask for a new password and collect the
passwords for different applications as you use them etc... I found it
fairly self explanatory

Max