Linux is KING - Couldn't be hacked - Mac, Vista went down inflames

Emanuel Machado Emanuel-Machado at cytonome.com
Wed Apr 2 18:59:16 UTC 2008

Punch cards were also my introduction to computing in college. All the
technology, the lights, the noise...

Very exciting, in a dull sense,

And then there was the Sinclair Spectrum.

> my god i'm old!!!

I even remember gazing at a computer room with my mouth watering, impressed
with all the people wearing white lab coats!!

And then there was the geek.

Emanuel

----
Emanuel Machado, PhD.