Evolution goes deaf/dumb

dsavage at peaknet.net dsavage at peaknet.net
Sat Apr 5 02:39:32 UTC 2008

Does anyone know what would cause my Evolution client to suddenly lose its
ability to send/receive mail from my ISP? The "Send/Receive" button on the
upper tool bar is grayed out. So are the File -> Send/Receive and F9
options.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora 8 kernel 2.6.24.3-50.fc8 on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                          -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov