Printing Problems

Del shamsrumi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:56:02 UTC 2008

Mike,
An upgrade for some may be for a particular problem, but for MOST is NOT
necessary. If your machine is doing what you want it to do , Why the F#$&
would you upgrade? It's like introducing a "bacteria into your fish pond" to
see what happens. Go back to a usable configuration, and if you must have
the bleeding edge, then set up a partition for that purpose as a test.
love and peace

On 4/4/08, Michael Pennington <mepenn at comcast.net> wrote:

> I am running FC8 on X86_64. I have an Epson Photo Stylus RX595 printer.
> Down loaded drive "pitslite", everything has been running OK until the last
> CUPS upgrade. Now it only prints in Landscape mode and the font size is the
> size of a ant (-99). Need help.
>

> Thanks
> mepenn
>
> --

"Forage the plains of madness, for sanities sustenance"