Thank you, unknown genius!

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Apr 8 21:00:58 UTC 2008

Around 09:56pm on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 (UK time), Anton Solovyev scrawled:

> The disappearance of the "disable iptabes" and "disable selinux" options
> counts as a minor annoyance, I guess. But thanks for that too!

My notes from installing it indicate that when first boot is run, you
are offered the choice to change the firewall settings and to disable
SElinux.

Perhaps you are wrong about the loss of the Install Everything option
too, but I don't do that so it isn't in my notes.

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 21:58:37 up 8 days, 23:59,  1 user,  load average: 0.14, 0.14, 0.05