Thank you, unknown genius!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 9 00:54:43 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 14:56 -0600, Anton Solovyev wrote:
> For removing the "Install Everything" option from Fedora Core 8
> installation.

For what it's worth, it never installed "everything," not even
everything that came on your install disc, never mind all the things
that you can install over the net that were never on the install disc
for size, or later addition, reasons.  Some things were always omitted,
and had to be.  Having an everything option was misleading, and
generally a bad idea for a lot of people.

You'll strike the same problem elsewhere.  There will be things that
conflict, so you can't really install everything.  Most of them are
moderately obvious and not important (e.g. kernels for CPU types that
you don't have, etc.).

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.