permanently enable/disable yum repositories

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:09:02 UTC 2008

Hi,
is there a tool with which I can eable/disable some repositories. I
know about 'yum --enablerepo=' but that command is only "temporary"
for that one account and I would like to enable or disable some
repositories with command line. I also know about editing .repo files
with text editors but that is now that I'm looking for.
So is there a way to do this with some command line tool?

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/