Thank you, unknown genius!

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Wed Apr 9 12:20:20 UTC 2008

On Tue April 8 2008, Craig White wrote:
> And for what it's worth...you are not alone with your desire to have
> that big honking 'everything' install...right Claude?

I got over that one a long time ago - even publically apologized for some
strong language used towards the developers at one point...

Your use of "big honking" indicates your continuing attitude...is it so hard
to accept that different people have different priorities without feeling the
urge to condescend or insult? But maybe you're just trying to make a joke -
if so, fuggedaboutwhaIjustsay..........

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA