permanently enable/disable yum repositories

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 9 17:38:04 UTC 2008

Todd Zullinger wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
>>>  on the upcoming Fedora 9 - System> Administration> Software
>>>  Sources
>> I know that. I'm looking for a tool that does that if it exists.
>
> In F8, pirut (Add/Remove Software on the main menu) has an Edit menu
> item for Repositories.  It opens a GUI editor for managing yum repo
> files.

There is also repoman

# yum info repoman

Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Available Packages
Name       : repoman
Arch       : noarch
Version    : 0.9
Release    : 3.fc8
Size       : 43 k
Repo       : rawhide
Summary    : Tool for configuring yum settings and repositories
URL        : http://www.boston.burdell.org/repoman/
License    : GPL
settings,nabling and disabling repositories, and configuring yum(8)
plug-ins.

Rahul