some attack to fedora machine .

subhodip biswas subhodip at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 10 16:12:50 UTC 2008

hi !
I am using a DSL net provided by my local cable operator . I am on a
limited bandwidth connection with allows only a gig od data transfer.
Now though my provider allows windows only client support , I am
connection to it via system-config-network --> xdsl connection .
problem is when ever i conect the net something is doing terrible
amout of upload from my machine (both windows & linux) .
Windows boot time scan reveals a trojan . But cant figure out what is
doing that amout of upload from  my fedora 8 machine .

any ideas , any issues before .. need help urgently
ps . I have SELinux permissive and firewall enabled .

--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas

GPG key : FAEA34AB