yum update fails on unpacking of xulrunner at update - solved.

Strong strong_yethumble at pochta.ru
Sat Apr 12 07:30:12 UTC 2008

Recently I have written here that I could not update xulrunner as yum
stated:

[1/2] Error unpacking rpm package xulrunner -
1.9-0.44.cvs20080315.fc9.x86_64 error: unpacking of archive failed on
file /usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9pre/dictionaries: cpio: rename

So I want to let it know to those that had the same problem that I have
solved that by simply removing the installed package at the first with
--nodeps option, then successfully installed the latest version. So the
development firefox runs at least now.

But now I have another problem: I have lost my bookmarks. First, in
2.0.x version it was held in a file, in 3a it was held in a DB, now in
3b - I guess too. So, is there a possibility how to get those from the
DB - I'm ready to manually reenter them though I have them not a few.
Although if there is a better way I would listen to it. For now it
rejects to read the DB itself, and I can not import those from a file
(of 2.0.x).