Problems with Intel Sound

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 00:49:09 UTC 2008

FC8- i386
Having problem with Intel Sound and Modem drivers.
Sound will work if I do a sound test in KDE control center but it won't
play sound  on Flash videos.
I noticed that sound and PCM is up in Kmix, but checking Alsamixer sound
is up but it doesn't show any PCM in ALSA.
In /etc/modprobe it showing conflicts with the Modem driver HSF
Modem-7.68.00.07 that I compiled.
below is modprobe.conf and lspci for Sound card.