some attack to fedora machine .

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:05:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 15:19 +0200, Andrew Kelly wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 00:27 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 11:46 +0200, Andrew Kelly wrote:
> >
> > > Good heavens, man, put the gun down!
> > > We're not talking about an open vial of the Ebola virus, or a hoard of
> > > lucid lemmings with laser-beam eyes and a crystal meth habit.
> > >
> > > Wipe and install, fine. May or may not be necessary, but it's certainly
> > > not foolish advice.
> > >
> > > But there's no reason for anybody to gouge out their eyes with a spoon
> > > because they maybe accidentally looked at a Windo$e logo that wasn't
> > > accompanied by a hologram and shrink-wrapped for your protection.
> >
> > Andy, I have a mail folder for the really good and strange emails that
> > come across the net. Yours just got special attention and included in
> > that folder with that red thingie marked. The lucid lemmings bit was
> > absolutely inspired. Hunter S. Thompson would have been proud!
> >
> > When the going gets weird, the truly weird know to haul ass. :) Ric
>
> Thanks, Ric, much appreciated!
>
> You know, if I could turn writing stuff like that my day job, I think
> I'd be a lot happier camper.
>
> Hmm, to be honest, exactly that scenario has been preoccupying most of
> my free brain cycles lately...

Try using Hiaku's or knock-offs of the old Burma Shave signs for your
subject lines when replying to tech support requests. I did.
During Bob Young's reign at Red Hat, we could do pretty much as we
pleased, as long as the customer was happy with the reply content
itself. We pretty much sobered up with Matt. Matt could smile, but not
with the gnome eye-twinkles that Bob had. <huge chuckles> I bet the
pinball machines are long gone. Ric

Partition My Drive?, What Do I Do?
We'll Start With Fdisk, To Fix It For You.
RedHat Saves.
<winks>

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar