I have a Brainstorm, for a Linux programmer

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:02:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 02:18:00PM -0400, Jim wrote:
>  > The pdfeditor doesn't do the job, I mention it to three other people that
>  > have tried it and they said that they can't get it to edit a pdf file
>  > correctly.
>
>  Try Inkscape in Fedora 9.

I can confirm that Inkscape 0.46 works well as a PDF editor ... I
think that Inkscape was updated in Fedora 8 too so the OS upgrade
might be overkill just to try it out. It only handles importing of one
page at a time though so dealing with multipage PDFs might be a bit of
a pain. The text editing works too but is a bit quirky unless you are
just adding or removing text from the end of a line.

/Mike