fedora 9 pre release

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 16:54:30 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>lostson wrote:
>>  Hey All
>>  I loaded the f9 pre release today and there is no system-config-soundcard
>> where has this gone ?
>
>Removed. Refer
>
>https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-March/msg02148.html
>
>If your sound card doesn't work out of the box, file a bug report.
>
>Rahul

And for those of us who use the onboard sound for skype/ekiga/etc, and another
GOOD pci card for everrything else, there should be a reminder to save ones
modprobe.conf someplace safe, cuz I'll bet you a 12 pack f9 will screw that
up royally.  One size does not fit all, Rahul.  Never will.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

   -- Linus Torvalds