Epson CX7400 scanner / Printer

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Apr 19 21:01:02 UTC 2008

Before I start downloading foomatic this and that and hosing my setup,
is there a standard FC6 driver for this? I won't be upgrading this
system for a while, it's a compute, backup, print server, and reliable
is vital.

If someone actually has one of these working with a later version it's
possible (but inconvenient) to move it to another room near a desktop
system.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>