RHEC

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 06:18:06 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 16:45 -0400, max wrote:
>  A couple more exams to take and
> I'm jumping ship fast as I can, probably without a life jacket, sink or
> swim!!The only upside is I don't have a dress code. Everyone gets a kick
> out of my collection of tshirts, they are the coolest and not one of
> them cost me more than 10 or 11 bucks.

We have some huge figures in the Linux world here. Maybe they will chime
in and add their two cents on how to position yourself using OpenSource
to make a buck. It would be a very enlightening thread. There's probably
a ton of ways to make coin from servicing linux. How list members do it,
would be interesting as heck, as long as they don't mind sharing. I wish
I was at the point I could hire a code monkey that knew his chops! :)
Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar