Fedora 9 KDE Preview Help

Ralph De Witt rdewitt001 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 15:34:29 UTC 2008

Hi all:
I just installed Fedora 9 KDE Preview and I am impressed with Distribution. I
have never run Fedora in the past, have been a Kubuntu fan, so I am a little
lost. Were can I find the latest versions of Googleearth and Skype? I also
need to get my wma's and avi files running, so will also need to get the
proper codecs. I hope some one can point me to the appropriate repositories
and help we get them installed to the software updater. Thanks for your help
and a excellent distribution
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.