help: monitor power supply lines

yordy ymedians at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 21 21:41:43 UTC 2008

hi, there is any application for monitor x volt lines of my power supply? under windows i have a sw by intel that come with my motherboard. but under linux i don't know how to do that. any body know a application for that?

recently i assembled my new pc:
- intel board DG33BU
- intel core 2 duo E6750
- 2 GB ddr2 kingston KVR667D2N5
- western digital caviar 160 gb WD1600AAJS
- lg dvd-rw 20X

i buy a power supply pure power TR2 430W of thermaltake (http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/Power/tr2power/w006970/w006970.asp) but under windows many warnings bring to me:

[Processor Vccp] out of recommended interval.(0,000 V)
[+3.3 Volts] out of recommended interval.(0,000 V)
[+12 Volts] out of recommended interval.(0,000 V)

many people say to me that this power supply is fine for the hw that i have, but, i need more that 430W?

i need a sw for monitor power supply lines under linux to check this here again.

greetings