bugzilla and javascript?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Tue Apr 22 17:58:21 UTC 2008

> What dkl said. Plus, the first time you load, it sets the cookie, but
> it's already loaded. You refresh it, it should disappear (the
> message).

I have cookies enabled as well as javascript (and I just looked in
preferences and verified I don't have any exceptions setup for cookies).
The message does disappear when I refresh, but if it is gonna show
up the every time I first goto a bugzilla page, it seems kinda useless :-).

I guess I'll just continue to ignore it (or maybe get practice writing
firefox plugins by producing a plugin that removes the message :-).