Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Apr 24 16:49:29 UTC 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, bruce wrote:

> oh god...
>
> lawd, here we go again!! in san fran, bottom posting is cool...
>
> i thing someone also stated that they once prefered side posting as well...
>
> this thing happens a couple of times a year.. when the posting police on
> various sites say "here's the correct" way to post dammit!!
>
> nothing new here.. move on...!!
>
> peace..

<<snip the posting police for brevity>>
<<bottom posting to reduce posting police anoyance>>
<<begging forgiveness because I'm _sure_ I will do something wrong>>

Nothing New Here?? time to move on...??

Come on! This is all the entertainment in some people's lives, and the
only exercise some others seem to get.

Ok. I'll go crawl under a rock with the rest of us vermin...

(And for the posting police - taking your critiques _off_ _list_ would at
least help calm the noise level down around here. For a Fedora oriented
list, Fedora issues seem to be relatively minor content.)