Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 03:13:57 UTC 2008

I am as guilty as anyone of breaking the rules, its just fun to do
sometimes. I haven't been on this list very long but  I try to do as
the romans do, in anycase lets do as the romans suggest and get back
on topic.

Someone said that ubuntu was better or apparently better than Fedora.
I asked how and no one answered me. Now I am not saying that anyone
must answer me, but if someone can tell me that would be great because
i think i was the only one to question this statement, which implies
that everyone else agrees with it, which of course makes me wonder why
all of you use Fedora instead of ubuntu, or do you actually use
Fedora?

Max