OT: audacity list functional?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Apr 25 16:28:33 UTC 2008

A week ago I joined the Audacity-users list to try to get help in debugging an
audio  issue in my F7 setup. The list archives show that there have been no
postings for about two months and I've had no response to my post. Anyone
know what's up there?

Dave
--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the usual
solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are not

-- Ursula K. LeGuin