OT: audacity list functional?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:14:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:28:33 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:

> A week ago I joined the Audacity-users list to try to get help in debugging an
> audio  issue in my F7 setup. The list archives show that there have been no
> postings for about two months and I've had no response to my post. Anyone
> know what's up there?

All I know is that -devel list works, -help list was dead for a long
time, and some/other lists have suffered from problems with sourceforge.
You could visit their web-based forum instead:
http://audacityteam.org/forum/

--
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
loadavg: 1.44 1.32 1.39