msttcorefonts

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 25 17:17:08 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> You were referring to "publicity". Press releases are a good example
>> of that and says what you wanted explicitly. Problem solved.
>
> But nobody believes them without some peer review.  Where do we find
> that?

"Nobody" would be a gross misgeneralization. Peer review can be done in
mailing lists such as this perhaps. That require people to independently
try it and provide feedback.

  Hmmm, it would be neat if distros had something like Amazon's
> 'customer review' sections for each package that they offer.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MyFedora can potentially do this.
Contributions welcome. Now that would be really neat.

Rahul