Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:55:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:47 PM, max bianco <maximilianbianco at gmail.com> wrote:
>  If only I had anything that new to spare.

That's cool

>  put F8 on  that too. My theory is that if i have to maintain it for
>  free then your running the OS of my choice!

That's more than a theory to me, that's a rule, I've learned my lessons.

>  computer but he doesn't care, I want to setup a Linux media  center
>  for him but first I need a decent box to get it running on, it'll

I have a Dell GX270 about ebay serving as my home server and mythtv
frontend. I would imagine I could add a tvcard and have it do
mythbackend as well

But it also handles mythmovies, mythmusic and fluxbox

( www.pembo13.com )