Disk Driver for Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop

Guy Andrews gja2 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 27 04:02:32 UTC 2008

How do I send a grub command to the Fedora DVD. It is called directly
from the BIOS or is there away around that?
I think I can find the grub command, but I don't see how to use it
As others have reported ubuntu installs and works fine. It can see the
disk and the ethernet, and finds the Vista partitions and reads them.If
I can find the disk driver it is using I think I could use that on
Fedora 8, since both are Linux. There might be kernel version issues.