Transmission Q, That is if I can change the subject here folks

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 06:42:56 UTC 2008

Greetings;

I just fired up 'transmission' because someone has managed to royally screw up
ktorrents screen handling.  Its working, but even though I checked the 'ask
where to put it" box, it ignored it, and it is still putting it in my home
directory instead of the directory I normally download this stuff to.  I can
fix that after its done, but why should I have to?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)