rtl811/8168

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:26:52 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 01:31 -0700, David Gehrt wrote:
>  Of course HP does not support Linux (or FreeBSD for that matter).

They did, for quite awhile. Did they get in a snit with Linux? I must
have missed that. They do a great job with printers for Linux. You gotta
hand them that one. No wonder, they make just as much money for supplies
off of us as they do Windows users! Every time I turn around, the damn
color cartridge is dry. My old Teletype 44 needed a new ribbon about
once a year, for half the price. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar