Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 16:56:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:51:56 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Shaffer <ace_wizard at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Another simplistic analogy from Cox that fails to even resemble an intelligent comment:

I shall smile in the happy knowledge that any future employer of yours is
going to find this in their google searches.

And I think at this point I shall stop playing with the troll as I have
more useful things to do.

Alan
--
   "Your insight, sir, is truly stunning.  That is to say, it reminds of
    a sudden and unpleasant contact with something dense and misplaced."