f8: PC dies while using firefox

Totally Burned totally.burned at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:51:04 UTC 2008

Hi all, :)

I have a Toshiba Satellite A100 with FC8 (all updates applied) and Firefox
2.0.0.14. About 3 or 4 times my system "froze up" completely too, and
Firefox was open all 3 or 4 times. My laptop is on practically all the time.
The last time, it was seconds after I entered my password on the Gmail login
page. No other pages open. I have various plugins installed, but none of
those that the thread originator mentioned. This hasn't happened more than a
few times despite my computer running practically 24/7 at the moment.

David