Where the h%^&^%$#! is KDE 4.1 ? Part II

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 17:31:25 UTC 2008

> > Keep it up guys - I am one who does appreciate how
> things
> > move forward.
> I second your comment :)  It is becoming better, not yet at
> a comfort level, still missing the Digital Clock from KDE
> 3.5.X, but it is working better and it is coming around.

I better clarify the comfort level part.  Not as comfortable as I would be if using KDE 3.5.X because I cannot customize it like I did before.  I cannot put a quicklaunch like I did before with previous KDE.  I can't get the old LCD clock that I liked very much but it is not there :(
That is why I mean by comfort level.

It is very workable.  Okular is excellent :)  It(KDE 4.X) is coming around.  Great work KDE developers.  I apologize ahead of time, if I sounded pessimistic in previous threads.  On F9, I use GNOME, but on rawhide, I am using KDE :)  I am seeing the progress.