Where is the old system monitor thingy ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Aug 20 03:36:53 UTC 2008

Hi Tim;

[snip]

> It's still there in the list of applets that can be added to the panel,
> on my Fedora 9 installation (default plus a few extras,
> post-installation, but I didn't remove anything before installation).
>
> It's "about" window says it's "System Monitor 2.22.3".

You are right.  When I put it on my panel it displayed as an icon rather
than as a window.  Maybe I had it squeezed too tightly between two other
locked on icons.  After your post, I tried it on a more spacious piece
of panel real estate and there it was.  No wonder I couldn't find it --
I already had it.

But gkrellm is a good tool to have.

--
Regards Bill;