kmail hangs

José Matos jaomatos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:58:40 UTC 2008

On Friday 01 August 2008 13:38:51 Rex Dieter wrote:
> file a bug/issue please (preferably upstream @ bugs.kde.org, provide as
> much detail and information as possible).  and let me know (or please CC:
> me on the bug, and I'll keep an eye on it).
>
> -- Rex

This happens to me as well. One typical example is the "All Mail" folder in
gmail accounts. I am replying to this message using kmail and it works because
I have unsubscribed that folder.

I suspect that this is a problem of kmail dealing with very long folders
because it occurs even if your folder is local. I have local folders with 80
thousand messages and kmail always takes too long when the cursor is inside
that folder.

--
José Abílio