Downloading IBM Lotus Symphony , Java problems

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 16:23:15 UTC 2008

Jim wrote:
> FC8-x86_64.
> While trying to download *Lotus Symphony* the Download Director says I
> have to have Jave enabled,
> Firefox-3 , Java is enabled in preferences.
> /usr/java/jre1.6.0_03 is installed.
>
> What isn't working ??
> I tried a http:// download but the IBM website won't let me.

Is it illegal to download Lotus Symphony in the U.S. , Read Warning below.

  IBM Lotus Symphony 1

//

*System Requirements*

    * Windows
          o Supported Windows platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista
    * Linux
          o Supported Linux platforms: Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 10,
            Redhat Enterprise Linux 5

WARNING: The country in which you are presently located may have
restrictions on the import, possession, and use, or re-export to another
country, of encryption software. BEFORE downloading any encryption
software, please check the country's laws, regulations and policies
concerning the import, possession, or use, and re-export of encryption
software, to see if this is permitted.

Downloads

*IBM Lotus Symphony*
*Linux*
*English*
*2008-05-30*

To download using Download Director, select the files you want below and
click on 'Download now'. Learn more.
<http://www6.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/dldir/doc/DDfaq?locale=en_US>

You can also download the files using http
<file:///webapp/iwm/web/download.do?source=swerplotus-lsymb3&S_PKG=lnxen&S_TACT=104CBW71&lang=en_US&&&dlmethod=http>.

	Download using Download Director
<cid:part1.01020404.02090501 at sbcglobal.net> 		Download using http
<file:///webapp/iwm/web/download.do?source=swerplotus-lsymb3&S_PKG=lnxen&S_TACT=104CBW71&lang=en_US&&&dlmethod=http>

*Lotus Symphony Setup for Linux*
IBM_Lotus_Symphony_linux.bin  (302,108,551)

Download now <cid:part1.01020404.02090501 at sbcglobal.net>