How to swee youtube videos,

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 4 02:57:40 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 19:40 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Yeah, it seems sometime in the past I lost my send_charset flag
> setting.
>
> So even though I was using UTF-8, mutt sent out

Did you really lose the configuration setting, or was it still set?

If what you've typed only uses the characters as in US-ASCII, then
that's all it needs to send as (the first 127 characters of UTF-8 are
the same as US-ASCII).

Cutting and pasting into mail clients was a common problem with other
systems, I don't know how Mutt would handle that.  Though I think Fedora
handles that all internally in the same way.  Unlike some Windows
clients, where a copy from a UTF-8 page into a client using Windows-1252
encoding, often went bad, as the copy and paste didn't transcode.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.