ssh / bind help?

William John Murray w.j.murray at rl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 08:41:29 UTC 2008

> Bill Davidsen wrote:
>
> > The value on an IP reverse lookup is unknown to me, there may be
> none.
>
> *That* was the question.

Well, the question was really how to get ssh working again.
I now know that if I ssh to an internal or external ip from
my home network I get this hang.
  debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
  debug3: Trying to reverse map address 168.254.0.251.

But taking the same laptop to work it is fine. So I can only
assume that my home network is configured wrongly. I
don't really  want to fiddle with ssh - but will do if
it fixes the problem.

That was why I posted bind.conf at the top of this thread.
   Bill