Fedora Infinity: A Dumb Question?

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Wed Aug 6 06:00:57 UTC 2008

If you are interested in experimenting something different, try ArchLinux.
Read about the "rolling releases system" in their Wiki.
>From a Fedora-user perspective, it could be a refreshing experience and not
too
difficult to understand.
The packaging system is interesting, too: I'm still thinking that rpm is
superior,
but some pacman/ABS features are really good. And only a couple of days
after the installation
I was able to build my own packages.
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'