OT: postfix filtering

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:11:09 UTC 2008

Cool, now if I can only get the silly thing to work!

I used the script and documentation on
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#simple_filter as an example,
nothing worked.  All I wanted the script to do was copy the message to
/tmp as a test to see if it worked - Arg ... I am posting a Postfix
users group to see if they can expand on why it is not working.

Thanks,
    Jamie

2008/8/6 Björn Persson <bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se>:
> Jamie Bohr wrote:
>> According to http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#simple_filter I
>> can configure Postfix to run a script to look at the contents of an
>> email, change the email and then resubmit the message or even choose
>> not to send it at all, does that sound correct?
>
> Yes, that's essentially what that page describes.
>
> Björn Persson
>
> --

Jamie Bohr