Unable to compile kernel-2.6.19.2 on FC 9

Vishwas Dubey dubey.vishwas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 02:27:41 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

I want to install Click Modular Router software and before I can compile or
use the Click loadable kernel module, I need to install, patch, compile, and
boot a compatible Linux kernel. The latest patch available for click is for
2.6.19.2 kernel.

I need Click because I need to run some experiments on roofnet. It would be
really great if you can help me boot a compatible Linux kernel. I tried to
install click on linux-2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686 but it was all in vain. I was
not able to run and compile my own click scripts.

Is there any work around for this as in can I install and run click on my
current 2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686 kernel by any means?

Thanks in advance,
Vishwas.