Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Bjørn Ivar Johnsen bjorn.ivar73 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 08:18:07 UTC 2008

Hello.
I have a serious problem with (all) Linux distributions included
Fedora. After installing or use of live dvd, I cannot see anything but
stripes on my screen. I have a pentium 4 with 1GB RAM and Nvidia card.
I have tried to install the latest Nvidia driver, but to no help at
all. I have tried many versions of Linux, and also both the i386 and
the one for 64, but all with the same result!!!
If anyone could help me with this problem, I would be wery pleased as
I would wery much like to go from crappy winows xp to Linux!

Vennlig hilsen
Bjørn Ivar Johnsen